Thursday, January 27, 2011

TTM Mailday 1-27-11 Plus A Halladay PC Addition



From top to bottom. First I got a nice TTM success returned in 45 Days from Denver Broncos Wide Reciever and former Central Catholic Viking Ed McCaffrey, he signed 2/3. Next, I got a Just Because from CardsAllDay and he sent me this 07 Fleer Roy Halladay for my Pc. Plus he sent an auto which I forgot to scan and some numbered and base cards. Lastly, I got another TTM success from Mike Cubbage. He was the Minnesota Twins 3rd Baseman back in the 80's. He signed my 2 1980 Topps cards for the set im working on and my 2 index cards. It took 7 days to get back and he signed 4/2. I had also recieved a payment from coldorangefries and he included some Halladay base as extras and unfortunately I have them  but now there in my Phillies PC. Thanks for visiting, please click the FOLLOW button to the left and follow Zach's Sports Cards. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment